Conference Tour – Sri Lanka
Conference with Gala Dinner Cities to Travel: Colombo, Pinnawala & Kandy Elephant Orphanage
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Find Below Day by Day Itinerary...
Airport – Pick up
Arrive in Colombo. Proceed to Kandy. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, a home for retired and orphaned elephants. On arrival in Kandy, enjoy some free time before the welcome dinner.
Kandy - Conference Day
Full day conference or business session. Gala dinner in the evening.
Visit Ceylon Tea Factory, Kandy Lake, Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy Town, Bazaar, Arts and Crafts Centre, Gems Museum, and Lapidary. Enjoy a traditional Sri Lankan Dance Show in the evening.
Peradeniya - Colombo
Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. Proceed to Colombo. In Colombo,Free time for relaxation or shopping in the evening.
Departure from Colombo
City tour includes 100-year-old clock tower, British built colonial buildings, and Bandaranaike Memorial International. Later visit Gagngaramaya Temple near the picturesque Beira Lake, followed by a visit to the Museum and Independence Hall. Spend some time shopping at Odel Shopping Mall. Board the flight for your hometown in the evening. Tour concludes.
- 4N Accommodation at the Hotels
- Pick up & Drop for Colombo Airport
- Sightseen as per above mentioned.
- Assistance at the airport.
- All transfers on a Private or SIC basis as per your selection
- All entrance fees / Jeep cost / Boat cost (should be paid directly) wherever applicable
- Lunches & Dinners throughout tour.
- Visa & Tickets charges
- Early check-in & late check-out.
- Camera & video permits
- Cost of beverages
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Tips & Portages
There are no reviews yet.