The valley of Kashmir is as rich with history and political controversy as it is with culture and natural phenomena. Sample exquisitely spiced…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Payment & Cancellation Policies
- Travel to Sri Nagar, Pahalgam & Sonmarg
- 1 hour shikara ride, Dal Lake
- Thajiwas Glacier
- Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara
Upon arrival at the Srinagar Airport , transfer to your hotel and check in. Enjoy lunch on the hotel ( directly pay by own ) . Enjoy 1 hour shikara ride in the evening.( directly pay by own ) . Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Srinagar - Sonamarg – Srinagar
After breakfasts proceed to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Evening Back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay in the hotel.
Srinagar-Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast for full day excursion to Gulmarg lies in the west of Srinagar at a distance of 56 kms. On an altitude of 2730 mts. above sea level, snow caped mountains are all around one can even have a view of Nanga Parbat on a clear sunny day. It is premier winter sports Ski resorts for skiers with one of the worlds highest 18 hole golf courses. For joy seekers, cable car upto Alpather via Kongdori by Asia's longest run cable car ride approx. 5 kms. and altitude wise worlds highest run Cable Car conquering almost 14000 ft Height, return back to Hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
After breakfast check out hotel later drive towards Pahalgam. Pahalgam. via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam
After breakfast proceed to full day excursion of Pahalgam to visit the Chandanwari, Aru Vally. Also visit Betab Valley (at own Cost ) enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the bank of beautiful Lidder River, in the evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Pahalgam - Srinagar
After breakfast Check out hotel later , we will assist you with transfers to Srinagar Airport for your onward flight
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch or 05 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
• Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
• Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
• Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
• 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
• 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
• 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
• 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
• 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
There are no reviews yet.