- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Payment & Cancellation Policies
Day by Day Itinerary
Delhi Railway Station / Airport –Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Covering Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Delhi Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for fullday sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Delhi –Agra Sightseeing
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Agra –Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Jodhpur city tour. Covering Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Mehrangarh Fort- situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada - an imposing marble cenotaph built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899, Kaylana Lake and Mandore Garden. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur –Udaipur via Ranakpur
After breakfast transfer to Udaipur. Enroute visit Ranakpur Chaumukha Temple built in 1439. This marble temple has 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur
Udaipur - Kumbhalgarh
After breakfast check out from hotel and embark on a drive to Kumbhalgarh. On arrival, check in the hotel and after some rest visit the iconic Kumbhalgarh fort, which has a 36-kilometer long wall. After exploring the fort, go back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Kumbhalgarh - Chittorgarh
After breakfast check out from hotel Embark on 160-kilometer drive to reach Chittorgarh. On arrival in Chittorgarh, you will be transferred to the hotel. After relaxing for some time at the hotel, visit Chittorgarh Fort. After exploring the Chittorgarh Fort, go back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Hotel Chittorgarh –Udaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner at the hotels.
- Accommodation for 11 nights 12 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
• Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
• Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
• Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
• 10% of full tour cost - 60 days prior to arrival.
• 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
• 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
• 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
• 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.